not as good news
The weekend came and suddenly I was overwhelmed with the urge to do anything except write. Added to that a bunch of family stuff that needed discussing for hours and planning and panicking about (the panicking about it always the most important part of any project, of course) came up, and I found myself wandering around this awful awful warehouse-type shop with awful Christmas music piping away and dreadful fake overpriced (for what it was) Christmas decorations everywhere. It was hell.
Now it is Sunday afternoon and my web 1.0 brain is torturing me with tales of writer's block egomania, and feminism 1.0 failure. My web 2.0 brain says "chill". I will chill. And write some more words. Thanks for Michael Blowhard for the motivational link, and if anyone else is reading this and approves, this would be a great time to say any positive words of encouragement you might have spare. Thank you :)
Now it is Sunday afternoon and my web 1.0 brain is torturing me with tales of writer's block egomania, and feminism 1.0 failure. My web 2.0 brain says "chill". I will chill. And write some more words. Thanks for Michael Blowhard for the motivational link, and if anyone else is reading this and approves, this would be a great time to say any positive words of encouragement you might have spare. Thank you :)

<< Home